Sunday, November 11, 2012

#AskPoldi: I'm Really Naughty This Year

I'm naughty. So no gifts for me from Santa then.

When Arsenal made a surprise announcement that they're going to have another Twitter Takeover last Nov. 8, I was in panic to shoot some question on the mystery player they're going to feature on the hot seat.

When they announced that Lukas Podolski will be on board first, I went blank. I can't think of any questions on this guy who I have a crush on since 2006 (That long!). I tweeted some random questions tagging Arsenal with hashtags #AskPoldi and #ArsenalTwitterTakeover but it seems the club didn't notice my questions. (You're question might get answered by the players if the club will click on "Favorite" on your tweet.)In my desperation (Yes I was that desperate for Poldi to take notice of me.), I ask him to be my sperm donor. The club may find my Q offensive, but I got compliments for being such a laugh trip.

Thank you Jady Salonga for the screen shot! Forever cherished!

No comments:

Post a Comment