Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What to Write?

Or should I say what to blog?

After a few months of blogging hiatus, I decided to blog again. As of the moment, I have no idea what to blog about. The blogging light bulb has been lit, but not a full maximum 200 watts of ideas. Maybe this post would serve as a rumbling post.

You see I have so many things to blog, animals, Arsenal, Gooners, movies, music, Azkals, running, cycling, swimming, life in general. I seemed to have a clutter of ideas about to burst from my brain, but I don't have the energy to write.

Does this mean I have to do what Haruki Murakami does? Murakami-san runs to sort out his head. And since my second injury I have been enthralled by my bed. My bed seduces me not to leave until it's 6 in the morning. Sigh.

I also gets a kick from an Arsenal win! Ooooh to be a Gooner! As what the chant implied, the Gunners have been treating us to a roller coaster 2011-2012 season, and still they are a team in progress. Yes, Arsenal is also one of the reasons the impedes my return to running. Blame that Arsenal and I do not share the same time zones. We're 8 hours apart, and a thousand miles away! I have a very long distance relationship with this club.

As for animals, I am often bugged by the questions on rabies. Rabies, the only feared zoonotic disease known to men. That I must say. There are so many "myths" about this disease that I will surely bust. But it's not only rabies that man should be very afraid of. I have a catalogue of possible disease from animals that can wipe out humanity. Sorry for scaring you, but it's true.Ever heard of the African Sleeping Sickness?

Life has not been a bed of roses as of late. I lost our beloved Aunt to cancer last December. I lost a well-loved high school batchmate last April. I lost a family friend last May. And I lost our beloved Lola last July. And it made me realize that life is too short to sulk and complain.

So this is just a random rumbling. So bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment